Covid Safety is at the forefront of our minds throughout every experience we have, and for every client who we have walk through our doors.
We wish to assure you that all Santa experiences are held with Covid safety in mind.
We have the following precautions and procedures in place for your safety and ours.
- Mandatory sign in with the QLD Covid Check in app
- Hand Sanitizer stations are placed in numerous places throughout our studio – please utilise these.
- Masks are to be worn throughout our Photography foyer. Masks may be removed for photos
- Sets, props, and employees are sanitized between each session
- All sessions are booked within a privately allotted time frame ensuring no wait lines for your session
- Santa, Mrs Claus and additional staff are all vaccinated
- Clear masks are available if you wish for Santa and Mrs Claus to wear them
Check in App
Masks to be worn
We are immunised
Please understand we are a private commercial building with a large amount of space ensuring social distancing is maintained prior to sessions.
The entire space is sanitised between bookings, numbers are maintained within legal requirements also.
Due to our private location our rules and regulations vary to that of a shopping centre as we can ensure social distancing and all appropriate Covid regulations.
Please be considerate
We do ask that if anyone has any signs of covid symptoms, had been in contact with anyone with Covid or in isolation, or has visited any hotspots or been interstate, to please let us know so we can reschedule your session.
If you have any of the above please get tested, or if you have been tested please show a negative test result.